2016政府工作报告中英文对照个人注释版【Part17】
本笔记首发自微信公众号:LearnAndRecord
转载请务必保留以上声明,注明来源!
6. Step up environmental governance efforts and work to see breakthroughs in green development
(六)加大环境治理力度,推动绿色发展取得新突破。
Pollution control and environmental protection are important to both the health of our people and sustainable development,
治理污染、保护环境,事关人民群众健康和可持续发展,
so we must work hard moving forward and resolve to take a path that leads to both economic development and environmental improvement.
必须强力推进,下决心走出一条经济发展与环境改善双赢之路。
■ We will take strong measures against air and water pollution.
重拳治理大气雾霾和水污染。
This year, we will ensure that chemical oxygen demand and ammonia nitrogen emissions are both reduced by 2%,
今年化学需氧量、氨氮排放量要分别下降2%,
sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions are cut by 3%,
二氧化硫、氮氧化物排放量分别下降3%,
and the density of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in key areas continues to fall.
重点地区细颗粒物(PM2.5)浓度继续下降。
We will focus on promoting the reduction of emissions from the burning of coal and motor vehicles.
着力抓好减少燃煤排放和机动车排放。
We will work to promote cleaner and more efficient use of coal, ensure there is less use of untreated coal, and do more to see coal substituted with electricity and natural gas.
加强煤炭清洁高效利用,减少散煤使用,推进以电代煤、以气代煤。
注:
一种说法认为散煤是指与型煤相对的“未经加过的煤炭产品”,即市场通常意义上的煤炭。
be substituted with 取代;替代
We will upgrade coal-burning power plants nationwide to achieve ultra-low emissions and energy efficiency,
全面实施燃煤电厂超低排放和节能改造。
and we will move faster to shut down coal-fired boilers that do not meet compulsory standards.
加快淘汰不符合强制性标准的燃煤锅炉。
We will increase natural gas supply, improve policy support for the development of wind,solar,and biomass energy,
增加天然气供应,完善风能、太阳能、生物质能等发展扶持政策,
and increase the proportion of clean energy in total energy consumption.
提高清洁能源比重。
We will encourage the recovery of resources from crop straw to reduce straw burning.
鼓励秸秆资源化利用,减少直接焚烧。
注:crop straw 农作物秸秆
We will push for the use of automobile gasoline and diesel fuel that meet National-V standards nationwide and see that 3.8 million old or high-emission vehicles are taken off the roads.
全面推广车用燃油国五标准,淘汰黄标车和老旧车380万辆。
注:“国五标准”,国家第五阶段机动车污染物排放标准。
“黄标车”是高污染排放车辆的别称,是未达到国Ⅰ排放标准的汽油车,或未达到国Ⅲ排放标准的柴油车,因其贴的是黄色环保标志,因此称为黄标车。
We will coordinate efforts to prevent and control air pollution in regions where it presents a problem.
在重点区域实行大气污染联防联控。
We will press ahead with the nationwide development and upgrading of urban sewage treatment facilities,
全面推进城镇污水处理设施建设与改造,
and strengthen comprehensive efforts aimed at controlling agricultural pollution from non-point sources and at improving the water environment in river basin areas.
加强农业面源污染和流域水环境综合治理。
注:
面源污染(Diffused Pollution,DP),也称非点源污染(Non-point Source Pollution,NPS)。
农业面源污染:是指由沉积物、农药、废料、致病菌等分散污染源引起的对水层、湖泊、河岸、滨岸、大气等生态系统的污染。
river basin 流域
We will step up efforts to deal with industrial pollution at the source and conduct online monitoring of all polluting enterprises.
加大工业污染源治理力度,对排污企业全面实行在线监测。
Supervision over environmental protection efforts will be strengthened.
强化环境保护督察。
We must ensure that the newly revised Environmental Protection Law is strictly enforced,
新修订的环境保护法必须严格执行,
that those who emit pollutants beyond the limit allowed by their permit or without a permit are severely punished,
对超排偷排者必须严厉打击,
and that those who knowingly allow such violations are held to account.
对姑息纵容者必须严肃追究。
■ We will work to develop the energy conservation and environmental protection industries.
大力发展节能环保产业。
We will ensure that environmental standards are applied in more areas.
扩大绿色环保标准覆盖面。
We will encourage the use of energy-saving and environmentally friendly advanced technologies and equipment.
支持推广节能环保先进技术装备,
We will promote on a large scale contracted energy management and third-party treatment of environmental pollution.
广泛开展合同能源管理和环境污染第三方治理。
注:
on a large scale 大规模地
We will see that energy-saving renovations in buildings are strengthened and efforts are accelerated to make traditional manufacturing more eco-friendly.
加大建筑节能改造力度,加快传统制造业绿色改造。
注:
eco-friendly 对生态环境友好的,不妨害生态环境的;不损坏生态环境的
We will encourage everyone to conserve energy and water,
开展全民节能、节水行动,
make progress in using sorted treatment of waste,
推进垃圾分类处理,
improve the networks for recycling renewable resources,
健全再生资源回收利用网络,
and turn the energy conservation and environmental protection industries into pillar industries underpinning China’s development.
把节能环保产业培育成我国发展的一大支柱产业。
注:
pillar industries 支柱产业
underpin vt. 巩固;支持;从下面支撑;加强…的基础
■ We will continue to develop ecological security barriers.
加强生态安全屏障建设。
We will improve mechanisms for compensating for ecological conservation efforts.
健全生态保护补偿机制。
Commercial logging in natural forests will be banned,
停止天然林商业性采伐,
and a new round of subsidy and award policies for grassland ecological conservation efforts will be implemented.
实行新一轮草原生态保护补助奖励政策。
Trials to comprehensively deal with the over-abstraction of groundwater will be moved ahead,
推进地下水超采区综合治理试点,
more will be done to protect and restore wetland ecosystems,
实施湿地保护与恢复工程,
and continued efforts will be made to curb desertification, rock desertification, and soil erosion.
继续治理荒漠化、石漠化和水土流失。
Every one of us has an obligation to protect the environment—we call on every member of society to act and contribute to the building of a Beautiful China.
保护环境,人人有责。每一个社会成员都要自觉行动起来,为建设美丽中国贡献力量。
【未完待续…持续更新中】
点击下方“阅读原文”或者回复2016查看完整部分
公众号内回复bg1查看2015年政府工作报告个人注释版完整笔记。